Okay, yesterday, wrote around 3.3k, of course it was all part of the planning process and none of it is going into an actual document, but hey, at least I didn’t draw all day, woo! And I even drew a bit too, double woo!
Also no work today. But this morning, I splurged and bought the English version of Trio of Towns. That’ll be something to play in a few weeks when I go to Korea. I think I’m going to get a huge mini sd card to put into the Cloudbook which I have now effectively bricked. Goddamn. Should’ve left it alone, but I had to fuck with it and now I don’t even know what to do with it anymore. I’m going to try to reinstall Ubuntu, figure out what’s going on and try again with Windows 8. I think. I dunno. Argh.
So today’s goal is to…
- Finish 1 pic and get close to finishing another.
- Look up how to draw dust motes.
- Finish the chapter break down for HER SUMMER LOVER
- Write 2k of HSL
- Update website
- Write 3k fo THD #3
- Edit THD #2 for one hour
- Do Day 1 of Blogilates
- Do laundry
- Go for a walk after dinner
- Attempt to fix the Cloudbook
Today, I’m going to eat:
- 2 cups of coffee with coconut oil and creamer
- Breakfast: 2 egg omelet with mozzarella cheese and 2 pieces of toast with grape jelly
- Lunch: a spinach-fruit shake (I really need to cup down on the sugar content of the fruit, I might be sabotaging myself…maybe add some cucumber to bulk it up? Broccoli does not make a good addition, imo, and I can’t get kale here.)
- Chicken with steamed sweet potatoes and cabbage
- Around 2ish, I’m going to make a cherry tomato salad with olive oil, apple cider vinegar and salt/pepper.
So, yeah, busy day today. As far as expenditures go, well, there was the game I just bought for the 3ds, but I also want to get a better speaker system. I also want to get a smaller piece of luggage that won’t be a hassle to deal with. Or I can just stuff everything in the big backpacking bag…which I need to make sure we still have. I need to plan out what I’m taking. I know it’s still 15 days away, half a month really, but I like to plan. Not planning sucks. I guess that’s that difference between Dave and me.
Also, I’ve decided to stay in China for the summer. It’ll suck, but we’ll spend less money and I could do with buckling down and getting some serious work done here. Besides, I’d rather spend money going to JP during National Week in October, anyways.
Okay, that’s all from me for now. I hope I can come back tomorrow and say I hit everything on my to-do list. (dream on, you weirdo)